Which tool to delete black edge of scanned papers then change into PDF format?
- Select a folder in default directory for saving converted files, you can change the Root path by "File\Options\Root path"
- Click the icon "Scan" to convert images to PDF documents: Firstly, click "Scan Paper" to select scanner to convert files; Secondly, click "Image\Crop...", you can also do "Settings" as Layout, Watermark for output files; Lastly, click "Save to PDF" for saving converted PDF in selected folder
- Manage PDF files: Extensive PDF search & filter; Copy, Move or Delete PDF files; Batch list and edit properties; Text or Images viewer and extractor; Batch Security setting; Batch set PDF open options; Send Email as attachment
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Shift image size for converting to PDF
- Use hot keys to manage all PDF files
- Alter properties of scanned files while converting to PDF
- Drag images to change into PDF
- Save landscape scanned files as portrait PDFs
- Straight scanned images to PDF files
- Set margins for converted PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Image to PDF - Convert photos, drawings, scans and faxes into PDF documents
- A-PDF Batch Print - Print multiple word, pdf, excel documents and more.
- A-PDF Explorer - Manage, organize and filter PDF files, batch process on PDFs as add security, set initial view, extract text and image etc.
- A-PDF Creator - Create professional quality PDF documents by simply "Print" in any Microsoft Windows application.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.