How can I import tables from an income statement PDF into Excel?
What is the best program to use to import tables from an income statement PDF into Excel?
You can use A-PDF To Excel (free download here) to import tables from an income statement PDF into Excel with only 3 steps:
- Open a PDF file to be converted
- Select the page you want to extract, then add a table and vertical lines on your desired form, you can also remove lines or delete the table for redesign
- Apply the current page table settings to the other pages, then "Extract to Excel", choose a folder and type "Excel file" for outputting
More Related Q&A
- Convert PDFs to Excel with retaining structure
- Extract data from PDF into CSV
- Select data in PDF then export into spreadsheet
- Convert PDF to XLS/ CSV
- Extract table in PDF into Excel
- Get data from PDF for into CSV for calculating
- Extrace data from multi pages into a spreadsheet
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Excel to PDF - Batch convert MS Excel file into professional-quality PDF documents
- A-PDF Office to PDF - Batch convert MS Office file into professional-quality PDF documents.
- A-PDF Form Data Extractor - batch export PDF form data to CSV or XML file format
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.