How can I insert images in mail body for sending directly?
When batch sending emails to my clients based on PDF files, I want to insert some images into the email body directly, how to do this with AutoMail?
A-PDF AutoMail (free download here) now provides you the ability to add image into the mail body directly.
Easy as follow steps show:
- Click "File->Add PDF Document/ Folder" to add files to the list;
- Click "Add Rule" icon in "Select a Rule to batch e-mail" panel, and choose sample file, right-click on email addresses for defining as "Mail to";
- Click "Add" to import images which you want to use in your email body, for example your image name is "001.jpg", then input code as "[img src="cid:001.jpg" /]" in Message box, then click "View result" to preview;
- Choose the edited rule and click "Email" icon to send out your PDF files with image inserted in your Email body.
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Prevent copying on PDFs to be auto sent
- Grab PDF content as mail portion
- Extract data from PDF as mail infomation
- Auto get addresses from PDF for mailing
- Auto email with PDFs contain addresses
- Collect mail addresses from PDF metadata
- Send secured PDFs to various recipients
- Auto send multi PDFs using Internet mail server
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Image to PDF - Convert photos, drawings, scans and faxes into PDF documents
- A-PDF AutoMail - Bulk email software for automatically send PDF documents which contain recipient email addresses.
- A-PDF Mailer - Batch email sender allows you to send PDF files with dynamic watermark to multiple recipients
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.