How to prevent copying or editing on PDFs which will be auto sent?
- Add PDF Documents as database: click "Add File" or "Add Folder(Include sub folders)", or drag files to the list directly;
- Select a Rule to define mail address: extract data from content or properties of template PDF, you can use extracted data as address, subject, CC, BCC, or mail content;
- Start to e-mail: Settings on Security—Set Security Method or Permissions to outgoing documents, then click "Email" to send mails with PDF attachments.
This image tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Prevent copying on PDFs to be auto sent
- Grab PDF content as mail portion
- Extract data from PDF as mail infomation
- Auto get addresses from PDF for mailing
- Auto email with PDFs contain addresses
- Collect mail addresses from PDF metadata
- Send secured PDFs to various recipients
- Auto send multi PDFs using Internet mail server
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Form Data Extractor - batch export PDF form data to CSV or XML file format
- A-PDF Label - Batch add formatted dynamic Label fields (mailing label) such as Name, Address, City to custom PDF templates (such as in form letters, on envelopes, business card, name badge and so on) for printing, The Label fields lists information come from a spreadsheet in MS Excel file
- A-PDF Data Extractor - Batch extract certain text information within the PDF to XLS, CSV or XML format.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.