How do you merge PDF files then 2-up pages?
This software enables you to combine multiple PDF files into single 2-up or 4-up file. Just follow the easy steps below:
- Click "Add File" or "Add Folder" icon to add PDF files to the list;
- Define "N-UP Page Settings", set "N-UP Mode" as "2-UP", then click "Settings->Page Range" to check the last option "Merge all PDF files to one file while doing N-up";
- Click "N-Up Page ..." and define output folder for the imposed file.
About N-Up Mode, you can view the images as reference.
More Related Q&A
- Convert PDFs to 2 pages side by side in one sheet
- Change PDF files into 2-up or 4-up
- Save 2 or 4 pages as 1 page to shrink paper cost
- Impose PDF pages into 2 or more flat
- Only convert even PDF pages to 4-up layout
- Impose multiple PDF pages to booklet layout
- Impose PDF files and reduce filesizes
- Cut 75% paper cost by 4-up PDF files
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Print passwords protected PDF files
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Merger - Combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document
- A-PDF N-up Page - batch make creating N-up (2-up, 4-up) imposed PDF files
- A-PDF Page Master - Manage and organize PDF document pages, including edit, arrange, merge, extract etc.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.