How to 2-up A4 PDF files into A3 size?
I have a large quantity of A4 size PDF files to be imposed with 2-up, and by the way, change the page size into A3, what can I do?
You can try A-PDF N-up Page (PDF imposition) (free download here), the useful PDF imposer tool will help you 2-up files in short time, and change page size at the same time.
Just with the below steps:
- Click "Add File" to add your large quantity of PDF files to the list simultaneously;
- Define "N-UP Page Settings", set N-UP Mode as "2-UP", then click "Settings->Page Size", select "Fit to page size" and choose "A3", then "Save";
- Click "N-Up Page ..." to define output folder, then the 2-up PDFs will be outputted in A4 page size instantly.
More Related Q&A
- Convert PDFs to 2 pages side by side in one sheet
- Change PDF files into 2-up or 4-up
- Save 2 or 4 pages as 1 page to shrink paper cost
- Impose PDF pages into 2 or more flat
- Only convert even PDF pages to 4-up layout
- Impose multiple PDF pages to booklet layout
- Impose PDF files and reduce filesizes
- Cut 75% paper cost by 4-up PDF files
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Print passwords protected PDF files
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Size Splitter - Split any Acrobat PDF file or group of files into smaller-sized pdf files
- A-PDF Content Splitter - Split PDF files based on content
- A-PDF N-up Page - batch make creating N-up (2-up, 4-up) imposed PDF files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.