How to add or insert labels into PDF files including name, address, phone etc?
Is there a single solution to add or insert labels into PDF files including name, address, phone etc?
You can use A-PDF Label (PDF mail merge) (free download here) to add or insert labels into PDF files including name, address, phone etc with only 3 steps:
- Click the "Open Excel file" icon to open the Excel file contains names,addresses,phones etc as datasource to be labeled
- Select a Rule for Labeling: Click the "+" icon and custom a rule step by step(a label rule defines labels content based on a PDF template) and then save
- Click the "Label and Create as PDF" icon to form PDFs with labels
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure and you will handle this tool with ease!
More Related Q&A
- Sending multiple letters without manually inputting data of recipients
- Send cards to different persons listed in a spreadsheet
- Create numerous envelops automatically
- Produce large number of cards based on a template
- Insert labels into PDFs with data extracted from a local datasource
- Mail merge and change the appearance of labels
- Form many PDFs with same content but different data
- Batch produce PDFs with individual label info
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Print passwords protected PDF files
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Watermark - Add image and text watermarks to a batch of Acrobat PDF documents
- A-PDF Excel to PDF - Batch convert MS Excel file into professional-quality PDF documents
- A-PDF Office to PDF - Batch convert MS Office file into professional-quality PDF documents.
- A-PDF Number Pro - Batch add Page Number to Acrobat PDF documents, including prefix and suffix.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.