How to add unique passwords on PDF files for emailing to different persons?
Is there any tool for me to add unique passwords on PDF files for emailing to different persons?
You can use A-PDF AutoMail (free download here) to send multi Emails with adding unique passwords for PDF attachments:
- Add PDF Documents as database: click "Add File" or "Add Folder(Include sub folders)", or drag files to the list directly;
- Edit a Rule to define extract address: extract data as address, subject, CC, BCC, or mail content, click "Options" to define "Security" with unique content passwords, then save;
- Start to e-mail: click "Email" to send mails with unique protected PDF attachments.
View video tutorial
More Related Q&A
- Prevent copying on PDFs to be auto sent
- Grab PDF content as mail portion
- Extract data from PDF as mail infomation
- Auto get addresses from PDF for mailing
- Auto email with PDFs contain addresses
- Collect mail addresses from PDF metadata
- Send secured PDFs to various recipients
- Auto send multi PDFs using Internet mail server
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Office to PDF - Batch convert MS Office file into professional-quality PDF documents.
- A-PDF To Excel - extract and convert almost any PDF data (such as Invoice, Bank statement, Price list, inventory list. Etc…) to highly-editable Microsoft Excel document or CSV file format in several minutes.
- A-PDF AutoMail - Bulk email software for automatically send PDF documents which contain recipient email addresses.
- A-PDF Mailer - Batch email sender allows you to send PDF files with dynamic watermark to multiple recipients
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.