How to combine more than one different page together on the same sheet?
Who can intro a PDF tool to me for combining more than one different page together on the same sheet?
You can use A-PDF N-up Page (PDF imposition) (free download here) to combine more than one different page together on the same sheet with only 3 steps:
- Click the "Add File" or "Add Folder" icon to add PDF files to be imposed
- Click the "N-up Page Settings" options to set N-up Page Method (such as 2 up and A/B(Duplex Mode)) for imposing PDF
- Click the "N-UP Page…" icon to combine 2 pages together on the same sheet
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure and you will handle this tool with ease!
More Related Q&A
- Convert PDFs to 2 pages side by side in one sheet
- Change PDF files into 2-up or 4-up
- Save 2 or 4 pages as 1 page to shrink paper cost
- Impose PDF pages into 2 or more flat
- Only convert even PDF pages to 4-up layout
- Convert PDF files into 2-up layout
- Impose multiple PDF pages to booklet layout
- Impose PDF files and reduce filesizes
- Cut 75% paper cost by 4-up PDF files
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Print passwords protected PDF files
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Merger - Combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.